Thursday 30 October 2014

A story to help boost children's self confidence - the ending of Iris the Wallflower by Mollie age 7


I thought I would post a beautiful ending that was sent to me by a girl named Mollie who is 7 years old.

In her imagination and own words this is her beautiful ending.

'What do you need me to help you with?' replied Iris.

'Well, one of the daffodils in the KCW garden feels very different because instead of yellow petals he has blue petals' said Rose. 

'Well, in that case, I think I might be able to help you and the KCW garden' said Iris.  

'How?' asked one of the yellow daffodils.  'Well this is what the portraits of KCW told me...' 'Max told me that you should always look on the good side of someone. So, what is something GOOD about blue daffodil?' 
'He ALWAYS makes me laugh' giggled Rose. 'And does everyone else make you laugh?' asked Iris. 'Yes' replied Rose. 'Well, that makes him the same doesn't it? 'Yes,  it does!' laughed Rose.


                                                                                   
                                                                                The End
                                         By Mollie

No comments:

Post a Comment